Declan Nerney Music Weekend
Appearing at The McWilliam Park Hotel 18th, 19th & 20th March 2022
Declan was born in the heart of Ireland in Drumlish Co Longford, at a unique period of time in the music scene worldwide. A revolution in rock and pop brought us The Beatles, Elvis, and the Rolling Stones, while here in Ireland the magnificent showband boom was about to explode.
A young man growing up at that time, Declan was being heavily influenced by these greats and indeed was getting the rare opportunity to see most of the top showbands appear in his native town of Drumlish. He would cajole his mother into seeing Joe Dolan, Big Tom, Philomena Begley, The Capital Showband, and many more perform when they appeared at the marquee at the end of May and early June. From his vantage point close to the stage, he would absorb every move made by the guitarist in the bands, watching his fingers slide along the strings, hoping that one day he might be up there performing just like Dan O’Hara or Seamus McMahon.
Declan is appearing at the 4 star McWIlliam Park on the come and enjoy.
- Neat Dress Esssentail. No Runners/trainers allowed.
- Valid Government issued photographic ID required for entry.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission.
Declan Nerney packages still availabile, (Friday & Saturday night) includes 2 nights accommadation with breakfast each morning, dinner on one night, voucher to the value of €10 per person for lunch in Kavanagh's Bar, entry to all Entertainment. All this for just €219.00 per person sharing. Call 094 93 78000 to Book.
- Friday the 18th of March, Doors open 9.30 Pm live on stage from approx. 11.00 Pm Declan Nerney & TBC
- Saturday the 19th of March, Doors open 9.30 Pm live on stage from approx. 11.00 Pm Declan Nerney & TBC
- Sunday the 20th of March, Doors open 3.00 Pm live on stage from approx. 3 Pm Declan Nerney & TBC
Tickets on the door each event are €15.00 euros per person.