Executive Bedrooms in Co Mayo
Spoil yourself with an upgrade to one of our Executive Rooms
Our executive newly refurbished bedrooms are elegantly and stylishly designed combining soft muted tones and sophisticated colour palettes with rich furnishings to ensure a restful night's sleep. For just a €30 supplement you can enjoy our calming grey colour palette infused throughout your room, soft lighting, work station, sofa couch and coffee table which equate to a multifunctional space that works for the business guest and leisure traveller alike.
A mix of simplicity and sophistication our Executive Rooms at the McWilliam Park Hotel are contemporary and uncluttered, offering King sized beds with pillow top mattresses, 52-inch SMART LED TVs with Miracast, coffee machine with a selection of coffee pods, soft mellow lighting, monsoon power showers, and complimentary high speed wi-fi.
- King Size Pillow Topped Beds with Crisp White Linens
- Hypo-allergenic duvets and pillows
- Sofa & Coffee Table area (sofa bed can be made up if requested at the time of booking pending the no. of people)
- Retractable Work Station
- Monsoon Rainforest Shower
- Interactive LCD TV & entertainment system
- Coffee Machine with a selection of coffee pods
- Steam Iron & Ironing board
- Salon Performance Hairdryer, Full-length mirror
- Laptop safe
- Complimentary WIFI
- ESB ecars Charging Station on site at the Hotel
- 24 hour room service, daily laundry service and access to Evolve Health & Fitness Club
Don't take our word for it see what our guest say:
Fab hotel great value for money
"Only got to stay for one night but will definitely be back there. Amazing hotel super staff. We arrived tired and wet and hungry. When we went down to bar it was packed not a sit to be had it was buzzing there. Staff immediately brought us into restaurant and allowed us eat in there off the bar food menu. Fantastic food and reasonably priced. Can’t recommend this hotel highly enough. If you’re visiting Knock this hotel is very close by and I think a much more pleasant place to stay."
Jennifer on Tripadvisor 6 Aug