Appearing at McWilliam Park Hotel 17th, 18th & 19th April 2020
McNicholl's first album, Something Old, Something New was released in 2004 and earned him the "Best Newcomer" award at the Irish World Awards. He also represented Ireland at the CMA Global Showcase in Nashville. Since then, he has gone on to record a number of albums each earning him a following in both Ireland and the United Kingdom.
John McNicholl is appearing at the 4th star McWilliam Park Hotel on 17th, 18th & 19th of April 2020, come and enjoy.
- Neat Dress Essential. No Runners/trainers allowed.
- Valid Government issued photographic ID required for entry.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission.
John McNicholl Weekend packages still available, (Friday & Saturday night) includes 2 nights accomadation with breakfast each morning, Dinner on one night, voucher to the value of €10.00 per person for lunch in Karvanagh's Bar, entry to all Entertainment. All this for just €219.00 per person sharing. Call 094 93 78000
- Friday the 17th of April, Doors open 9.30 Pm live on stage from approx 11.00 Pm John McNicholl & Gerry Guthrie
- Saturday the 18th of April. Doors open at 9.30 Pm live on stage from approx 11.00 Pm John McNicholl & Declan Nerney
- Sunnday the 19th of April, Doors open at 2 Pm live on stage at approx 3 Pm John McNicholl & Stuart Moyles
Tickets on the door for each event are €15.00 euros per person